Want to see if plants can boost your memory ?
And receive a free pass to the North’s best kept secret garden?
Dilston Physic Garden, local medical herbalists Ross Menzies and Davina Hopkinson and Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew offers an exciting opportunity to take part in a second natural Memory Test Study in West and South-East Northumberland.
- Do you think your memory is not what it was?
- Are you concerned about the current epidemic of dementia?
- Would you be open to the idea that medicinal plants could help, bearing in mind that modern drugs like aspirin come from plants?
- Are you between the age of forty-five and seventy-five and live in West or South-East Northumberland?
- Would you say yes to any of these questions?
- Then why not volunteer in a simple safe 4-week medicinal plant study?
To take part simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Trial is open to anyone between 45-75years, provided you are not diagnosed with a condition such as Alzheimer’s. The trial is being conducted to test the effects of safe common plants that are reputed in history to improve our memory by Dilston Physic Garden, local medical herbalists Davina Hopkinson & Ross Menzies, Wesnes Cognition & Kew Royal Botanic Gardens, with support from Wesnes Cognition, Make My Day Better and The Ridley Family Charity.
Dilston Physic Garden Corbridge Northumberland NE45 5QZ T:07879 533 875