Become a Fundraiser Volunteer at Dilston Physic Garden and assist in raising awareness of the Dilston Physic Garden Charity which receives no central funding.
This roles involves being a key member of our team, assisting with responsibilities that include developing and delivering regular fundraising strategies. We welcome your fundraising knowledge and the skills you can bring to Dilston Physic Garden and request commitment to the physic garden for at least one year, during which devoting regular time in order to carry out responsibilities. Excellent networking skills, influencing and communication skills are beneficial and we envisage responsibilities being:
- an inventive approach assisting in the development and implementation of fundraising strategies
- finding creative solutions to engage new fundraisers and reactivated lapsed ones
- providing guidance and support with regards to grant process and applications
- thanking and acknowledging our supporter’s donations within an appropriate time frame
- keeping full records of your volunteering activity for the Trustees
- engaging with volunteers in order to carry out the fundraising
We would provide you with any further training needed and benefits include working in the tranquil Physic Garden, a refreshing break from routine, picking up botanical tip-bits for health and medicine, gaining invaluable experience, enjoying good company.
If you enjoy fundraising to help charities achieve their mission and can commit to working regularly for one year, then email Holly Hopkinson firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application form.